Children’s Council’s Provider Support Services team offers a variety of technical assistance services for licensed child care providers in San Francisco.
Linking for Quality
The Linking for Quality program gives providers the tools to enhance the language and literacy development of the children in their care. Providers in this program:
- Attend credit-bearing classes in literacy development at City College of San Francisco
- Learn literacy best practices in their home language (English, Spanish, or Chinese)
- Receive mentoring and on-site coaching from experts in the child care field
- Develop literacy action plans for their child care settings
Provider Support Services
Provider Support Services offers technical assistance for providers before, during, and after licensure. Our supportive services include:
- Assistance with child care licensure
- Free and low-cost workshops
- One-on-one home visits and consultations
- Advice on business development
- Access to the providers’ business center, equipped with office supplies to facilitate marketing and networking
- Access to the Lending Library
For more information, contact Vilma I. Molina or Jessica Boehme at 415.276.2900.